Sunday, July 27

Time for a New Look

TaDa! A new look for my Blog! I have always wanted to give it a change. However, due to time constraints, I was not able to do so. Anyway, let's update u guys on some events that is happening around me...

Currently, I'm still attached to my job. Thanks to all those pals, i'm still surviving and enjoying the life there. Btw, i'm given a new tasks @ work, and this has given me new nicknames. I'm officially - e' Rework guy & the successor of Kaiyan. I bet you pals know what i'm talking about.

And recently, I have develop a sense of love for traditional cuisine. i wonder why? However, I have been pampering myself with all those delicious food. First up would be Bat Kut Tae from Sim Ming Road and Marsiling market. P.S. both are pretty well-known stalls. And can you image, i have it for like twice a week. That's show how much i have been craving for it. Coming right up would be Samsui Ginger Chicken from Soup Restraunt. The first time i tried it, I had already fell in love with it. That's how it looks like.
OMG! i'm hungry again! The last dish that i'm still pending on would be Gu Cai Kueh. Hmmm... how i wish if there were to be a plate right infront of me.


Besides the yummy treats. I had also bought a pair of Dopie lately. If you are wondering what it is, do take a look @ the pics below... it's a pair of slipper! And here it is... my very own pair...

but i have to admit, i do have some regrets after purchasing it.

On top of that, I had also bought JJ's latest drama - 原来我不帅! And nowadays, i 'm glued infront of the television so as to finish the whole episode. P.S. Poing - 林俊杰是帅的咯!

TO Be Continue ...

p.s.more pictures coming right up

No comments: