Saturday, August 30

movie - 12 莲花

Watched 12 Lotus with mummy last saturday. Honestly, i don't really like the film. Perhaps it's beyond my standard of appreciation for films. However, the song in there wasn't that bad after all. As compared to Money No Enough 2, i still prefer MNE2 at least i'm still able to understand.

And the best treats to come with a movie shall be popcorn! So i bought a set of WaLL.E special set! And this is what i got! Of course, these cups have created ALL kinds of attractions when i was carrying it and walking around. Everyone was like staring and pointing at the cups. And there was this little boy (around the age of 6) who is daring enough then all the adults to walk up to me and asked - Excuse Me. Can I Know Where You Get This? I was like WoW man! You are daring lah! After telling him where i get it from, i do not expect to meet up with him again. But this world is so small, so we meet again. And this time he walk up to me and said - Thank you ge ge! And i was like waaa... he is damn guai lah!




Anyway, i was shopping around with mummy after the movie. And i finally brought my new handphone for army! It's a pretty cool phone despite it does not have as many functions as my nokia 5700!

No comments: