Monday, October 26

what am i up too ?

As per the feedback from my dear readers, I have been writing on movies recently that make my blog seems like a movie review. So for a change, here I am blogging on the recent activities that i'm engage in.

22 Oct 2009
Last thursday i had a wonderful high tea buffet session with my fellow bros. We head down to my favorite place Yum Cha for the awesome dim sum buffet that I have craving on for one week. Don't get the wrong idea, i'm not a pregnant mummy who gets craving for food. Colin, Kc, Weikiang, Tong and I were crazily chit chatting during the tea session. I guess we are the only group that seated in the restaurant for the longest time. After which we head down to city hall by walking. I'm so regret in agreeing with them to walk down to city hall, it was seriously a long journey! We watched My Sister's Keeper on the same day too and that's when Deyan joined us. A great day with great accompany! You bros are awesome!

















24 Oct 2009
Last saturday marks an important date for our dearest Fuzzy. Fuzzy Miz turns 21st! Happy Birthday Girl! We had this awesome surprise for her and all credits go to the event planner Amanda. Hweehua, Amber, Quanzhi and I were there to create the atmosphere for our dearest, hope that she wasn't disappointed. We had awesome fun and surprises that day. On a side note, 22nd Oct was my buddy Jieyong birthday, Happy 21st Bro! It's too bad that you can't join us for celebration. Do make up for it someday! I heart my poly pals!





























No comments: