Sunday, April 6

地下鐵

I’m in a state of confusion again. (@.@) Seriously, I don’t seem to have a mind of my own, as I can’t simply control it. Haiz! = ( Well, it’s kind of a busy week for me. Attending interview and going to work has become part and parcel of my life. Perhaps that’s the price that all graduates have to pay. However, I seem to enjoy this job that I’m attached with. It’s kind of fun! (T0T) After going out for the past few weekends, I have decided to make a change this weekend by spending my Sunday at home. It’s been long since I last stayed at home for the whole day with the accompany of my TV. (T0T). To my surprise, there are so many programs that were shown today. Ha-ha! At least I was entertained for the day… One of my recommendations… 地下鐵

地下鐵 - 片頭曲


地下铁 - 没有你的每一天


地下鐵 - 片尾曲

No comments: