Saturday, April 12

Work Enjoyment

Thursday
met up with Jesline, Serene and Hong Yao (Ah Boy) for some swimming session at Bukit Batok Civil Servant Club before work. Despite I can’t swim, I still took the effort by dressing up in an appropriate outfit for swimming, unlike Ah Boy who actually put on jeans to swimming pool. (@.@”) Ha-ha! In the end only me, Jesline and Serene were in the pool. And all thanks to Jesline, we manage to use the club swimming facilities for free despite we are not a member of the club. (‘v’) Honestly speaking, the swimming facilities were damn nice lah! (>o<) They have this huge swimming pool, a very shiok jacuzzi and a kiddy playground. It is more or less like a resort. Ha-ha. Especially the jacuzzi, it’s damn nice and shiok! (T0T) It is just so refreshing to be in there before work. Ha-ha! Btw, Ah Boy… you seriously have to go and improve on your photo taking skills. (T0T)

That's me... Smilling happily... ha-ha!

Friday
after a refreshing jacuzzi massage on Thursday, I have decided to make another trip to the swimming pool again. And this time I head there alone. Wow! It’s damn shiok to enjoy such privileges early in the morning. Ha-ha! I seem more like going on a vacation then going for work. (~’.’~) After a nice jacuzzi massage, I met up with Jie Yong and Ah Boy for another session of bowling before heading to work. This time round I managed to strike twice. Unfortunately, I still lost to Ah Boy, but at least I win Jie Yong. (T0T) He-he!

As for Today
head down to Coffee Bean with Jesline and Siti after work for some chilling out. And Jesline is so kind and nice that she treat us drinks. Ha-ha! She is such a nice superior! (‘u’) After a fun chit chatting, me and Siti head down to Causeway Point for some shopping. And seriously Siti is so funny. Ha-ha!

P.S. Have been enjoying my work life till now… but it’s going to end soon… So Sad! (‘m’)

No comments: