Monday, April 21

Card Making

YESTERDAY

It’s been quite sometime since I last made a card for someone personally. Suddenly I have this urge to showcase my talent in art yesterday. (>.<) Ha-ha! So after gathering all my tools and materials from causeway point, I headed back home to do some research on some thank you cards before I started drawing. And below is kind of like my final products ~


front & back view


the cover

TODAY

Today, wake up extremely early just to head down to Bukit Batok Civil Servant Club for our last bowling game. Met Jie Yong around 10 am, followed by Ah Boy who appear to be late again. Ha-ha! We had a solid three hours plus of bowling. To be honest, my fingers are kind of pain now. (>.<”) Ha-ha. But the uncle beside us was seriously pro. He manages to strike most of the times, and we are like so pai se to be beside him. (~'.'~) Surprisingly today my bowling skill sucks to a certain limit. It is so unlike my usual performance. Ha-ha. After a fun-filled session of bowling, we head back to work and some gathering back at the main office before we ends our day. P.S. ~ a tiring day for me.

No comments: