Sunday, September 20

soul-mate

I was doing some random blog hopping, and i came across this entry that i find it meaningful to share with you guys:

Dearest friend,

I know that life's been rather tough on you lately, but trust me, things will get better soon. Don't let your failures discourage you. Keep your chin up and don't you dare lose hope. If you can't sleep at night, then stay awake till it's early enough to watch the sunrise. Darkness only exists to show the beauty of the stars. Always remember that sad things happen for a reason and happy things happen for a cause. And most importantly, never forget that even when the rest of the world walks out on you, I'll still be here. I promise. xx

How I wish my friend would say the same thing to me. This is what a real soul-mate is all about.

No comments: