Thursday, September 24

The Time Traveler's Wife


After weeks of reading, i have finally completed the book The Time Traveler's Wife. It's an awesome novel published in 2003 by Audrey Niffenegger. It is a love story about a man, Henry with a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel unpredictably, and about his wife, Clare an artist who has to cope with his frequent absences and dangerous experiences. I know i'm kind of slow in reading, but good things takes time to appreciate right? I simply love this novel! I'm especially moved by the part where Henry wrote a letter for Clare when he's dead. While reading the letter, my emotions was chaotic, it's just like how Clare felt when she reads the letter. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. A really touching novel that you should check it out too!

No comments: