Sunday, November 25

Emotions

Weekends have arrived, but I wasn't excited at all. Emotions have invaded me for the whole day, confusing my thoughts and actions. What should I do? I have no answers. Except for letting such horrible emotions to continuously engulf me. I have no intention and wasn't able to break it free. Tired and lose of hope. Is this my life? I do thought that life could be much more appealing, perhaps I was wrong.

All these emotions simply come from a person, someone who endlessly emerges out from my brain cells. I do wonder if it is a torture or a blessing. What's wrong with me? If only all my questions could be answered, which I doubt so.

Will I be able to live in the life that appears in my dream?

Life is just far more complicated. And a simple emotion does create a lot more harm than you think.

No comments: