Saturday, November 10

Last Day of IPP

Waaa.... Ystrd was the last day of IPP... Sian diao... Eleven weeks jus pass like that... But ystrd was a realli FUN & BUSY day for me... Cus towards the end of the day... I was running around in the office... Giving gifts... Take photos... And to complete mine last assigment... SAD SAD... haha... And I realli gonna miss IPP... Not the jobs... & of course not the part on doing report... But MISS the ppl there... Cus they are realli nice los... Cus other than giving me Chocs... They also treat me to Billy Bombers leh... haha... And I'm so happy los... Sort of the first dinner appointment that is totally for me... haha... and everyone jus got so full... cus it is American style... BIG plates los... haha... thanks guys, I have enjoyed myself... and hope u guys have enjoyed yurself too...

(touch up on GIFTS...)

(yaji, hr de, xiao zhu, xiao ya)

(me, yf, grace, ivy lim, xr)


(FORMAL farewell... everyone so formal in the pics... haha)

(FABULOUS LARGE size lunch... yum yum...)

(I'm INNOCENT... Dun K me!)

(mine BELOVED desk...)

(Choz from Gim Hoon... Nice nice...)

(I have SUPER POWERS...)

No comments: