Monday, November 12

First Day of School

First day of school has finally started... Everything seems to change a lot... the people around... the environment around... and the condition around... seems like an Aileen planet to me... Just eleven weeks and everything have changed so much...

I miss the time when I was just year one... everyone are more innocent... and every one are just so kind to one another... but now it seems to be a different case...

The first day of school wasn't a pleasant day for me at all... And I'm rather affected by it... kind of depressed... Maybe... Would it be different if I had chosen to be in JC after graduates... Would everything be better for me if I didn't choose to go to NYP...??? Thoughts are just hunting me DOWN...

Filled up with troubles and thoughts... And afraid of being alone ... I head myself to the library to get some new & inspirational books to read on... the environment was really nice... maybe it's because of school holidays... the environment seems so much quieter...

No comments: