Monday, November 26

Loaded Schedule

Wake up extremely early in the morning today, just to go to school early. Not really for the project sake, but doesn't really want to stay at home. Everything just went on as per normal in school, except for the badminton game that I have finally managed to play, after several weeks of planning, with jy and fuzzy.

My schedule for the day wasn't really interesting, but rather packed indeed. Reach home around 9.30pm. Tired and exhausted for a day. Despite of the tiredness, I do really hope that I could get myself engrossed in a fully loaded schedule for the rest of my life, or maybe just for these couples of weeks, so as to stop my imaginations from running wild on that someone again.

Thoughts went through from dawn till twilight, and image of that someone is still in mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.