Saturday, November 24

Fascinating Movies

不能说的秘密

On thursday, I have spent my nights by watching the movie <不能说的秘密> .After the strong recommendations by zhang lei and jie yong. It is really a nice movie indeed. Kind of touching and it does set your mind into a series of thinking. Indeed, the movie was really fascinating despite certain scenes relate me to Harry Potter. Hehe. But for now, I'm in love with this movie.

Beowulf

After a week of stupid schooling, weekend has finally arrived. After class yesterday, xue jiao, zhang lei, ming de, jie yong and me headed to the lab to experience the exciting and thrill of the stocks market. And indeed, our hearts fluctuate as the stocks go, probably for jie yong & me only ba. Hehe. Dammn exciting and thrill sia.

After a hard work on the project, all of us decided to head down to AMK hub for a movie, where we were recommended by zhang lei again, to watch the <Beowulf> . Despite most of them do not really enjoy the movie, but I think that the movie is really not that bad, except for the graphics that make it kind of cartoonist. However, the content does looks interesting, whereby it states the truth self of human beings, how they are seduced by fame, glory, sex and courage.

But the truth is - any movie will be nice to me as long as I'm watching with the right person, and that's my logic of life. Hehe.

No comments: