Wednesday, December 26

Christmas Season

Recently, I have been busy with buying, wrapping and giving off presents resulting in lack of time for updates. And such process has been lasted for a week. Ha-ha. Tiring indeed, but fun!

(a peep at the presents I have brought)

Finally met up with Dar Dar on Sunday, she is so much cuter now! And just listen to how she calls me. She sounds so cute that makes me melt. Ha-ha. But she seems to be much lighter. Must eat more!

(my dar dar. so CUTE.)

(dar dar & her bro)

As for today, I have a small Christmas Party at home. Attendances are Fuzzy, Lili, Poing and Hanting. But I don’t think it should be term as a party; instead it should be known as a Christmas TV Program marathon. Reason being most of our time is spent on watching TV programs. Especially on 魔女柔熙 where huge commotions are started about the 学长(Junhe), 戊龙(Wulong) and Johnny. Ha-ha.

(submerge by the gifts)

(fascinated by the shocking game)

(the shocking doggy game)

(an interesting gift by fuzzy with the help of poing. ha-ha.)

Just want to say, thanks to all for the presents and blessings. Thanks Thanks!

(my gifts. before and after.)

No comments: