Thursday, December 6

thankfully

Have the weather as my feelings of the day, dark and filled with sadness.

Feeling disappointed with a lot of things. The people around, the people I met and the people I know. Is it always true about you reap what you sow?

Perhaps not, contributions were carried out, but there were seems to be no returns. Is this just part of my life?

It have been a rather down day for me. Thankfully when you are down, there are always small things that can cheer you up for a while.

Thanks to my God mother who try to cheer me up, despite of my dark face. And Ms. Woot, who cheers me up by giving me a thumb drive, after seeing the one that I have initially.

When you are down, you always need one or two things to keep you alive again.

- Trying Hard to Keep a Smile -

(e thumb drive... so thoughtful... got one duck...)

No comments: