Saturday, December 22

Swensen

Have lunch at north Point Swensen today, a place where I have not visited since I was six. Still remember sitting near the window and having my fries and ice-cream. Good old days. Ha-ha. Despite the whole meal causes me to be penniless, yet it is still an enjoyable one. By the way, this was my first time trying out steak! And I would say it is super duper delicious! Ok, I know I sound stupid to be fascinated by steak; after all it is my first time trying. Besides that I have Choc Fondue for dessert. OMG! It is marvelous, super duper, extremely yummy! Imagine the thick dark chocolate that moves down your throat. Wohoo! You guys should try it out too. And the staff there are really good at their services, especially the Malay female manager, thin and long hair one, who is so kind to every of her customers. And what surprise me most was that when I was making my payment, she actually takes note of my name on the card and addresses me by my name. I was like so shock! But that’s the kind of attitude that every customers are looking for. Isn’t it?

Oh. And today I have a conversation with my dar dar. And she have learned to say 你好. I was like so surprise! She’s so cute over the phone. Hope to see her soon! =)

(my delicious sirloin steak. yummy!)

(my cousin and mummy orders. lamb chop.)

(delicious Choc Fondue)

No comments: