Monday, December 3

Enchanted


Catch ENCHANTED today with Banana.

Indeed, I'm really enchanted by the show. It is a pretty nice show after all. With the fantasy content, it may just boost you off our seats and get into their wonderland. Fascinating is what I would say.

Laughter filled the theater while the show was on, especially for the guy next to us, laugh dammn loud. Ha-ha.

Everything just seems so wonderful in their fairy tales. However, does it really happen in real life? Is there really Happily Ever After? That's something that I'm not sure.

But there's one thing that I'm sure of as of now, which is the songs they sang are really fabulous. Till now the lyrics and rhythms are still continuously running in my mind. Lala lala…

- Happily Ever After -


(hey see the one on the plate?... dat's me... wahaha...)

No comments: