Saturday, December 8

Worries


Just finish watching the last episode of GONG (宫S). And I'm kind of lost now. Having some thoughts on what was mention in the show. Seems to find myself engage with thoughts and feelings again. Sometimes I do hope that I will be stupid, at least I don't have to go through so many things that others don't have to go through. Back to the show, of course like normal drama, there is always a happy ending for all characters. But in real life, things may just turn out differently.

Today my entire day was actually spent on this International Business Module, as the deadlines for the report is coming right up. Hmmm. This semester seems to be rather rush, so many things given, and yet so little time to accomplish.

Just want to say that in life, there are always some things that make you worry about. Worry about your results. Worry about your future. Worry about your love one. Worry and worries. If only, all this worries can be reduced, disappeared and never reappeared.

Right here, right now, I am worrying about…

No comments: