Thursday, December 20

Shopping

After several days of shopping trips, I have finally completed 95% of the Christmas gifts that I am going to give out this year. Yet, there are more trips that I need to carry out. OMG. And currently I have already spent $126.50 on the gifts.

Shopping wasn’t a fun thing after all, especially when you notice the money in your wallet get lesser and lesser. And like what I have been saying, I belong to the poverty group. After spending, I think I’m now in the beggar group. Ha-ha.

But buying presents for others is really a fun thing! Thinking of the person from shop to shop, and matching the gifts to the person you are buying for. Hmmm. I just like that kind of feeling. Of course those who I buy for must represent a certain level of importance in my heart. As I won’t like to see the people who I don’t really like to keep appearing in my mind. That will really cause nightmares. Ha-ha.

But Christmas really gives you the joy and happiness. Besides the spending part I would say. As for what I had bought, I shall disclose it on Christmas day itself. Ha-ha. After buying so much presents, I wonder what I would get in return.



(Gifts that I had bought... a lot sia... haha..)

No comments: